runrunningrunner replied to your photo: Clearly, my webcam takes sub-par pictures compared…
I just dig this sooo much, it’s beautiful art … but also, I love how strong your back looks just in relaxed pose here and not flexed like the other day; beautiful V outline, lovely lats and shoulderrrrrrs. Grrrrraw baby!
Thanks so much! I was kind of surprised myself at the shape of me. I don’t know why it looks so much different in this picture than in the one taken by the webcam, but damn, it does! :D Thank you so much!!! <3
runrunningrunner replied to your post: Tomorrow is the recording of my first fitness video!
You’re going to be great! So excited … will you be able to share it with us here?
I will! Eventually… They will need to be edited and posted. Not sure how it’s going to work just yet, but he wants to stock pile a whole bunch and then release them on a weekly (or so) basis. He also wants to train me to do my own editing so I have full control over how they turn out… and I have no idea how much training that will require. Not to mention I am working 2 jobs this semester, doing research and facerolling all over physics and genetics…
Can I freak out now?
Oh my! This become increasingly difficult with every WBF I post! XD
- I own several pounds of gaming dice
- I play the harp (poorly)
- I still have my snoopy and woodstock baby spoon and use it to eat pudding and yogurt
- I’m disturbingly good at vocal impersonations: I can do many different cartoon characters and I can mimic animal, instrument and machinery sounds
- I love cartoon movies. I’d rather watch a cartoon than a live action film
- I like to color when I’m sick. A new box of crayons, a new coloring book, vegetable stew and a grilled cheese is all I need to feel better
- I’ve always desired more exotic features. I’m so in between with my coloring. Can I be dark or light, please!?
- I’ve been to the mall in Dubai (you know, the one with the indoor ski slope, amusement park and aquarium? That one)
- I’ve gone sand boarding (it’s really REALLY difficult. The pictures are a lie)
- I’m obsessed with microscopy
I’ve seen a few people post that tumblr unfollowed them from some of their favorite blogs- I wonder if that’s it. Seasonal? I see a pattern once vacations are here, folks leave, cut, or suddenly are on all the time & follow more
Oh noes! I’ll have to get out a big stick and smack tumblr around if they started doing that to my followers!! XD
Thanks for the update!
What are the challenge coins for? Tasks completed or competition?
Most of them were rewards for a job well done. (Bravo Zulu) ;)
- The Marine Corpse one was from my Marine buddy who was on deployment with me. It’s the coin from his wing.
- One was from Boot Camp (I graduated with the Military Excellence Award, which is the highest award you can recieve in boot camp. Doesn’t mean squat once you’re in the fleet, but I’m proud of it none-the-less)
- One was from my Captain, one from the CMC, and one from my Training Command (aka: A-School) each for singing the national anthem for important ceremonies.
- One was for finishing top of my class in my A-school (The MM one)
- One was for doing the ceremony for the reopening of the USS Intrepid in New York
- One was for singing the National Anthem for the anniversary of the Bataan Death March.
Is that all of them? I think that’s all of them. lol.
They are mostly just sentimental paperweights, but I am proud of them.
Helloooo quads, looking mighty good! Also, your shoulders are framing up really nicely - definition between traps and deltoids showing through very well even under the T. Looking STRONG, looking GREAT:)
Thank you so much!! You always have the kindest things to say and the most awesome observations! Thank you!!! :D
LOL Pictures or it didn’t happen!!! :D
Unsurprisingly, I’m pretty sure my lovely girlfriend would be all over this idea. We were starting a pudding/pool fund for my next party. So far, so good! mmmm pool full of pudding and girls.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love my life?
Awesome- seriously it looks great and hangs very well on you. You can tell it could be very unforgiving if you weren’t in such good shape. BTW the pattern comes through great when viewing full size.
:D Thank you very kindly!
It is rather… huggy, so I agree that any little bump and lump will show up with unrelenting fury. O_o
Glad to know the hi-res version gives the pattern some favor, it’s very nifty. :D
runrunningrunner replied to your photo: Do those look like abs to you? They look like abs…
You have kicked some serious ass recently. What are you doing? - because it’s working! Better get a lot of fun running bras, because you are definitely going to be running shirtless this summer.
*High pitch squeaky noise* XD
(That’s something along the lines of an excited thank you…) ;)
I found some fantastic running tights to go with your Old Navy running top …
(*MFF edit: I saw these and am considering getting them for my zombie race in May. I think they would look fabulous under my tutu.) :D
Amazing! Just fan-friggedy-tastic! Yes the pushup one rocks. I also like the medicine ball picture for the dynamic movement (and look at those guns).
:D Thanks! I was in action for all the shots, but the camera he used has insane focus so there’s not really any blur. I promise I wasn’t just laying down!!! XD