My current view of the world.
Items of note from my run:
- Seeing a lily on a run is nice. Seeing a million lilies is better.
- Horse poop is a comforting smell (don’t judge me, I used to ride)
- 1 single bug can ruin a perfect pace
- 1 single bug can take a casual run and turn it into a heart pounding, arm waiving, curse calling time.
- Llamas think you’re crazy when you yell “HI LLAMA!!!!” and “I LOVE YOU LLAMA” when you run by…
- … The owners of the llama back away from their garden and run to the house when you do this.
- Double chocolate cookies are the best reward ever for a 8.5 mile run.
- Suburbia is nice, but it’s even better when the rural world lives right next door.