Tomato Egg Cups
- 4 medium tomato
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tbsp shredded chedder cheese
- toast for dipping
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- slice off the tops and set aside
- place the tomatos in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper to taste
- break an egg into each tomato
- bake, with tops on for 10 minutes
- take off top and sprinkle with cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly (about 5 to 7 minutes)
- let cool for about 5 minutes. Serve with toast for dunking, and tops for garnish, optional.
Nutritional information (makes 4): 120 calories, 7g fat, 1.5g fiber, 3g sugars, and 9g protein.